€4.63 incl tax
Advantix: Tick & Flea Spot-on Treatment for Dogs Whether they’re lurking in your backyard or bush on your daily walk, just one Paralysis tick bite can prove fatal. Protect them against fleas, ticks and other nasties before they bite. Only Advantix is specially formulated to repel and kill deadly Australian Paralysis ticks. This easy-to-use spot-on is applied fortnightly, reducing the risk of ticks harming your dog. Advantix kills fleas fast. Its rapid killing power stops fleas feeding within 3 to 5 minutes, killing adult fleas and their larvae within 20 minutes. Another benefit is that it also kills fleas in your dog’s surroundings - the home - helping to break the flea life cycle Plus the super ingredients in Advantix make it the only treatment that also protects your dog from irritating biting insects. Advantix repels and kills sand flies and the mosquitoes responsible for heartworm transmission. Advantix is water-resistant too, so it keeps working even after swimming or shampooing.
- Fast-acting – stops fleas feeding within 3 to 5 minutes
- Easy to use – simple spot-on treatment applied monthly or fortnightly for paralysis ticks
- Safe – can use on pregnant and lactating dogs and puppies from 7 weeks of age
- Stops feeding – active ingredient works on contact to prevent fleas from biting
- Protects against flea allergy dermatitisRepels and kills ticksControls lice
- Water resistant